Monday, October 25, 2004

KOTOR

This is the best PC game I've played in years. I know it's over a year old already, and KOTOR 2 is in the works, but I'm still playing it! In fact, when I post this, I'm going to continue my latest (third) trip through the game after its sat on the shelf for 10 months. This time I'm playing a female, but I still am going with the Light Side. (I couldn't help it.) Next time I'll do Dark Side, and right from the beginning. But I'm ready to land on Korriban (the last star map for me), so I figure I'm about 2/3rds of the way through. I've got about 40K worth of credits and I'll swing by Yavin station when I've got the last star map. (I know that the Trandoshans will be one of the most difficult fights in the game.) Keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home